Skip to main content
The Institute offers the following services to domestic and foreign companies, enterprises and organizations:
- Preclinical toxicity studies, specific types of toxicity and safety pharmacology of drugs.
- Preclinical study of the specific pharmacological action of antitumor, antimetastatic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antihypertensive, antiarrhythmic, antianginal, neuropsychological pharmacological, antimicrobial, membrane-, hepato-igenoprotektornyh etc.) drugs in experimental models in vivo and in vitro (isolated smooth - muscle cell method "Patch-Clamp" contractile activity of smooth muscle and heart cells with simultaneous recording of intracellular calcium, measuring transmembrane currents etc ..
- Molecular genetic studies using PCR.
- Bioequivalence study drugs by permeation through the mono cell layer culture of the Caco-2.
- Physical and chemical identity of the substance and dosage forms (spectrometry, GC, TLC, HPLC with diode array and massdetektsiey, fluorimetry, microcalorimetry).
- Resynthesis and development of technologies for the production of medicines.
- Preview, pre-registration and quality control of the starting substances, excipients and finished pharmaceutical products.
- The development / improvement of methods of analysis and the formation of drug regulatory analytical documentation.
- The advisory and methodological assistance to develop programs and conduct toxicological and pharmacological studies in line with the principles of "Good Laboratory Practice» (GLP).
- Organization of seminars and trainings on pre-clinical trials of medicinal products, OECD GLP etc.